The features and sensors of Delair drones are particularly well suited for:
- Electric power utilities – powerline inspections, vegetation encroachment, environmental permitting, new line planning
- Oil and Gas – pipeline inspections, mapping and permitting for new pipelines
- Rail – rail line inspections, subsidence monitoring, risk and hazard mapping
- Road and highway – topography, cut and fill, volume calculations, material estimating when bidding on new projects, construction project monitoring during earth work, as-builts
- Transportation – metro and public transit planning, Right of Way, access planning
- Telecommunications – fiber optic route planning
- Environmental monitoring – mapping riparian areas, wetland delineation, new infrastructure site mapping for environmental impact assessments
Combined with Alteia platform, or your data analytics platform of choice, Delair drones provide a complete view of your infrastructure’s condition. This enables informed decisions and powerful management and maintenance plans.
With down to 1cm GSD, the Delair UX11 can inspect or map 20 km (12 mi) of a linear asset in a single out-and-back flight using its revolutionary 3G/4G cellular communication link.
With features like live mapping. terrain following, and custom waypoints, Delair drones are sure to provide you with both the performance and the peace of mind you need to scale up your drone operations.