Innovations in drone technology, coupled with a truly user-centric approach, gave birth to a new kind of UAV solutions that meet the real-life challenges of agriculture professionals. As a result, drone productivity is reaching higher levels never reached before, especially for fixed-wing models. In this webinar, you’ll discover not only how and why latest fixed-wing drones are now becoming a user-friendly tool in agriculture, but also how the drone Total Cost of Ownership analysis is completely revisited with long range capabilities of fixed wings drones.
Who is this webinar for?
- R&D professionals in agriculture from enterprise, and especially breeding companies, as well as from academic and government
- Service providers, and among them drone service providers
- Plantations managers, supply chain managers
- Agronomists and everyone interested in digital farming
1. The 3 dimension of drone value in agriculture
2. Latest technology innovations are now solving the operational challenges of drone use in agriculture:
- Simplicity, ease of use and efficient workflow
- Data quality
- Precise and automatic geolocation of maps
- Long range capabilities
- Data analysis bringing business insights
3. The iceberg financial equation of drone use in agriculture
The presentation will be illustrated with various crop management examples using drone aerial intelligence.
Emily Ciesielski – Sales Manager – MicaSense
Emily is a Part 107 certified drone pilot who has been with MicaSense for over two years, working to build a strong partner network with drone manufacturers and integrators across the globe. Emily’s familiarity with agricultural best practices, combined with knowledge of multispectral imagery, allow her to best guide interested sensor users and support MicaSense’s partner network with quality information.
Lénaïc Grignard – Agriculture and Forestry Product Manager – Delair
Lénaïc Grignard is in charge of the agriculture offer at Delair, a leading company in professional drones for industry and aerial data. She joined Delair in 2016, convinced that drone solutions will bring considerable value to agriculture. She was previously leading the R&D department at GEOSYS, a world pioneer company in remote sensing for agriculture. She is graduated from the agricultural engineering school Montpellier SupAgro, specializing in ag-tech and innovation.
This webinar was first broadcasted on Thursday 02/14/2019.
You can now watch the replay whenever you want.
To access the webinar replay, please fill-in the form below: