Drone Solutions for Mines and Aggregates
The Mines & Quarries activity involves moving earth and profitability often depends on the ability of the operational team to optimize this task while reducing costs to a minimum. In order to do that, a prerequisite is to accurately determine the volume of ground to be moved.
DELAIR UAVs are a fast and cost effective way of undertaking topographical surveys. They reduce human intervention on site, allow operations to continue during surveys, and yield engineering-grade measurements.
For monitoring mines and quarries, volumes of stock piles and detecting anomalies, DELAIR offers a complete range of specific products such as orthomosaics and digital surface models (DSM) accurate to within one centimetre, contour lines and stock pile identification with corresponding volumes calculated.
- Minimize human intervention for maintenance operations in remote locations.
- Automatically detect and identify potential hazards from above, to stop them causing accidents.
- by eliminating the need to stop operations in the surveyed zone
- by minimizing the topography costs and times
- by providing accurate pit models and contour maps to improve planning
- by estimating stock pile volumes
(All fields are required except for the optional "phone" field)