Is there, on earth, a surveyor or a mapper who wouldn’t be interested in saving time and money, get more reliable data, take less risks in the fields and, in one word, be more productive? The solution is that simple: just fly a fixed-wing drone and move further into the digital era of surveying and mapping.
- The life before drones: the pain points that surveyors and mappers can now forget.
- The Delair secret sauce; operational and technical features of the Delair UX11 that make aerial mapping and surveying easier and more efficient.
- Tips and tricks for data alignment; how to get the data from the field back into your day-to-day software?
- Working with a fixed-wing mapping drone; enjoy the long list of benefits of using it day after day.
- The ROI of the fixed-wing drone; how to make or save money with the fixed-wing drone?
Who should attend?
- Surveyors seeking for ways to boost their productivity and solutions to survey large sites.
- GIS specialists in need of fresh and accurate 2D/3D maps.
- Drone service providers tasked with large site mapping.
Brandon M. Thompson – PLS, CMS and Applied Product Engineer at Delair
Brandon is a Professional Licensed Surveyor (CA), Certified Mapping Scientist-UAS (ASPRS) and a certificated Part 107 Remote Pilot. As an Applied Product Engineer with Delair, Brandon leverages his 20 plus years experience in the geo-spatial profession to support the continual improvement of products, refinement to processing workflows, validation of data accuracies and assists with customer’s successful integration of UAS in the day-to-day workflow of land surveyors and other geo-spatial professionals.
Troy Langston – Monsen Engineering Survey Sales Training & Support
Troy Langston has been selling and training on both GNSS and optical systems and procedures since 1999. He works for Monsen Engineering, a Trimble dealer, which services the intermountain area of the U.S. During that time, he has consulted with hundreds of users throughout the region in techniques and procedures varying from basic GNSS RTK & Robotics & optical procedures to advanced Static Processing and Adjustment with QC in Trimble Office software packages. Before his job with Monsen Engineering he worked for a local survey and engineering firm and received experience that has been invaluable in relating to and training the Land Surveyor. Troy has an AAS in CAD & Surveying, a BS in Technical Sales, and is currently working on his MBA.
Thursday, March 28th 2019 – 9.00 AM Mountain Time