⬇️ Register to watch the replay ⬇️
Capturing good quality aerial data is easier and than ever with fixed-wing UAVs. Digitizing mines and quarries sites is now within everyone’s reach. The real challenge mine and quarries operators face is harnessing all of this data so that it is consumable, shareable, and actionable.
Cloud-based aerial data analytics provides a solution to rapidly and repeatedly analyze comprehensive imagery with powerful industry-specific analytics, to help turn aerial data into actionable business insight.
In many parts of the world, securing very large sites in an agile and fast way is a day-to-day challenge. Theft significantly impact the bottom line. UAVs also disrupt how to secure large-scale mining sites.
1.Data acquisition: Digitize your site, survey faster and more often
- Survey your mine and quarries in 2 &3D at lightning speed while getting high accuracy data with a fixed-wing drone
2.Turn aerial data into actionable business insights thanks to aerial intelligence analytics
- Optimize your operations through better planning and production monitoring
- Increase safety through better compliance with safety requirements
- Improve inventory management
3.Collaborate easily across sites and teams
- Leverage the Cloud to collaborate easily across sites and teams
4.Secure your site with fixed-wing drones
- Fight theft and intrusions with fixed wing drones offering long range, secured, high quality live aerial video.
This webinar was first broadcasted on April 23rd, 2019.
You can now watch the replay whenever you want (registration form below).
Who should attend?
This webinar is for any mine and quarries professional in charge of:
- Digital transformation
- Operations management / Development and planning / Excavation operations
- Security / Health and safety
- Inventory and stock management / Finance
Guillaume RICHER – Mining, Quarries & Construction Product Manager at Delair