Inventory management is one of the most crucial processes in the mine and aggregates worksite operations. Aerial data provided by drones is a game changer in getting it right. Latest imagery analysis, cloud computing and machine learning technologies bring cutting-edge solutions to site managers and finance executives (among others) enabling them a wealth of benefits:
- Save time and money
- Better accuracy and data confidence
- Better financial forecasting
- Tighter supply chain management
- More far-sighted production management
- Survey faster, more often and in a safer way with drones
- Stockpile visualization
- Create your own materials database
- Manual and automatic volume calculation methods
- Conversion from type of material to inventory calculation
- Export and data sharing methods
Who should attend?
This webinar is for any mine and aggregates professional in charge of:
- Digital transformation
- Operations management
- Inventory and stock management
- Mine planning
This webinar was first broadcasted on June 17th, 2019.
You can now watch the replay whenever you want (registration form below).
Guillaume RICHER – Mining, Quarries & Construction Product Manager at Delair