Is there, on earth, a surveyor or a mapper who wouldn’t be interested in saving time and money, get more reliable data, take less risks in the fields and, in one word, be more productive? The solution is that simple: just fly a fixed-wing drone and move further into the digital era of surveying and mapping.
- The life before drones: the pain points that surveyors and mappers can now forget.
- The Delair secret sauce; operational and technical features of the Delair UX11 that make aerial mapping and surveying easier and more efficient.
- Tips and tricks for data alignment; how to get the data from the field back into your day-to-day software?
- Working with a fixed-wing mapping drone; enjoy the long list of benefits of using it day after day.
- The ROI of the fixed-wing drone; how to make or save money with the fixed-wing drone?
Who should attend?
- Surveyors seeking for ways to boost their productivity and solutions to survey large sites.
- GIS specialists in need of fresh and accurate 2D/3D maps.
- Drone service providers tasked with large site mapping.
Brandon M. Thompson – PLS, CMS and Applied Product Engineer at Delair
Brandon M. Thompson is a Professional Licensed Surveyor (CA), Certified Mapping Scientist-UAS (ASPRS) and a certificated Part 107 Remote Pilot. As an Applied Product Engineer with Delair, Brandon leverages his 20 plus years experience in the geo-spatial profession to support the continual improvement of products, refinement to processing workflows, validation of data accuracies and assists with customer’s successful integration of UAS in the day-to-day workflow of land surveyors and other geo-spatial professionals.
Travis LeMoine – Director of Emerging Technologies at Seiler Instrument
Travis LeMoine is the Director of Emerging Technologies and has been with Seiler Instrument since June of 2009. He focuses his efforts on high-efficiency, high-precision data collection by various tools, such as UAVs, mobile LiDAR, and GNSS. Travis has been involved in the mapping & survey‐ grade GPS/GNSS industries, as well as optical positioning since 2004. Prior to his time with Seiler, he worked for another distributor and manufacturer as well as privately consulted in geospatial positioning. Travis received his BS from the University of Illinois at Urbana‐Champaign.
Tuesday, March 26th 2019 – 11 AM Central Time